Things to do with children age under 5.
There is so much to do within a short distance of Old Oak Barn.
If staying in for the day you could :-
- Feed our chickens and collect the eggs
- Play on one of the four swings
- Play in the little stream
- Walk in the woods
- Build dens in the woods
- Have a camp fire in the woods and toast marshmallows
- Have a picnic in the fields
- Go for a ride with Jerry and Charlotte in their 4×4 to check the sheep
If going out for the day you could :-
- Check out the new playground in Meidrim just 5 minutes away with its fancy zipwire and other new equipment
- Go swimming in Carmarthen Leisure Centre
- Get creative and make something at Narberth Creative Cafe
- Go to the castle in Laugharne
- Go to Krazy Kids soft play in Carmarthen – open 6 days a week – free for under 3s
- Go bowling in Carmarthen – including another soft play area for toddlers costs £2 entry
- Go to one of the farmers markets in Whitland or Carmarthen to see some sheep or cattle being sold
- Drag your Mum or Dad into St Clears charity shop for a great choice of books
- Go cycling in a bike seat in Pembrey
- just spend the day on the beach in Amroth, Saundersfoot, Tenby, Pendine or further afield in Pembrokeshire!.