- Cefn Sidan Beach which has 8 miles of golden sands
- The longest toboggan run in Wales
- A 130 metre long Dry Ski Slope
- A lovely adventure playground for children of all ages
- Well maintained parkland for frisbee and golf
- Picnics & designated BBQ sites
- Several Wildlife trails with set routes
- Natural parkland
- A magical Corsican pine forest
- Conservation pond with bird hides so you can watch some local birdlife
Visitors to the county can happily spend a day at Pembrey Country Park which is about 20 miles from Old Oak Barn. Just look what it offers!
Why you should visit Pembrey!
Just click on Pembrey Country Park for more details!