This is a list of the most frequently asked questions (FAQ) we think you will have! Please email if you need our info sheet too!
- Must we book for a full week? No – except during the summer school holidays
- Are children welcome? Yes – more than welcome
- Do you have wifi? Yes – and it is included in the price
- What does the cost include? Sheets, towels, Wifi, Electricity, Cleaning stuff
- How do I pay? Online banking or cheque in advance
- What deposit must I pay? £100 at time of booking and full payment 2 months in advance
- What time can we arrive? Normally everything is ready by 2pm but sometimes earlier
- Are you open all year? Yes
- Do you accept dogs? We have started accepting one small dog!!
- How will I get a receipt? We normally email a receipt – and promptly too
- How far are you from the nearest shop? About 1 mile
- How should we book? Send me an email, or phone or text too
- Do you have blackout blinds? We have remote controlled solar powered blackout blinds
- What is you check out time? Normally 10.30 a.m.
- Who can I order online groceries with? Tesco, Asda, Sainsburys all deliver efficiently!
- How green are you? VERY! We take issues of sustainability very seriously and constantly modify and review our energy usage even though mostly we get energy from the biomass boiler using timber from our own woods. More information on what we do to reduce our carbon footprint is on this website.
- Will you give us fresh eggs? Yes – provided our much loved chickens are laying!