Marros Riding Centre
Marros Riding Centre near Laugharne and Pendine about 20 minutes from Old Oak Barn offers visitors and the local community guaranteed service and quality when it comes to anything horsey! A long established company run by Hazel and family the farm was bought in 2002 and now have 38 licensed horses and ponies.
Hazel (middle in pic above) is a qualified First Aid at Work First aider and the British Horse Society Riding and Road Safety Trainer for the Centre. She has ABRS 6 in Stable Management and Equitation as well as BHS Stage 2 and BHS NVQ Level 3.
Marros was presented with “Visitor experience of the Year” Bronze Award from Carmarthenshire Tourist Association and “Outstanding Customer Service in Tourism” Bronze Award in 2013/14 and this year received a Certificate of Excellence with Trip Advisor too.
- Beach Rides
- Woodland Rides
- Individual, family or group riding sessions
- Horses suitable for beginners & experienced riders
- Lessons for all standards of rider
- BTEC and City and Guilds courses in Horse Care and Riding
- Full & working livery
- Pony Club Days
- Birthday Parties
- Floodlit indoor school
- Outdoor school
- Coffee Shop
- Gift Shop (Schleich Stockist) & Riding Wear (Hats, boots, Jods etc)
Conact – Marros Riding Centre
Tel: 01994 453777