Narberth Food Festival 2015
This year (2015) Narberth Food Festival is going to be on September the 26th and 27th.
- The festival promotes local businesses – over 90% of stallholders come from Wales.
- Start up businesses are especially welcome!
- No art or craft stalls but there are sometimes a few related stalls eg cooking utensils.
- Get your application in soon for a discount!
- Successful stallholders will be notified soon
To find out more and visit their official website just Click Here.
Narberth Food festival in 2014 attracted hundreds of visitors and the town was full so if you want to go again this year why not book early and stay at Old Oak Barn holiday Cottage only 10 miles away to make the most of the weekend.
Saturday 10am – 6pm £4.00
Sunday 10am – 4pm £3.00
Weekend Ticket £5.00
Under 18s FREE
Narberth Food festival is one of many food festivals held in Wales which are fast becoming a big tourist attraction. It is a big community event, run by volunteers and is one of the friendliest and most enjoyable food festivals in Wales. There is also lots of live music both days, cooking demonstrations, talks and exhibits.
Click here for lots more information about all the planned food festivals coming up!