Visitors to the county can happily spend a day at Pembrey Country Park which is about 20 miles from Old Oak Barn. Just look what it offers!
Why you should visit Pembrey!
- Cefn Sidan Beach which has 8 miles of golden sands
- The longest toboggan run in Wales
- A 130 metre long Dry Ski Slope
- A lovely adventure playground for children of all ages
- Well maintained parkland for frisbee and golf
- Picnics & designated BBQ sites
- Several Wildlife trails with set routes
- Natural parkland
- A magical Corsican pine forest
- Conservation pond with bird hides so you can watch some local birdlife
Just click on Pembrey Country Park for more details!