Why should you visit Pembrokeshire in Wales this summer?
1. The amazing beaches never get crowded and parking is easy and often free.
2. The Wales Coast Path is open all the time and walking in Wales has never been easier – the Puffin Shuttle will get you home at the end of the day! Watch this charming video of The Puffin Shuttle
3. There is an abundance of coastal sites to visit and explore with all the family. The sea is often calm and warm and there is plenty of space for everyone.
4. Lots of visitor attractions near Broad Haven and some delightful pubs to visit too. Stay at Old Oak Barn for a great base to visit Pembrokeshire.
5. The breathtaking scenery and islands off the coast are worth visiting by boat and many operators offer choices of trips suitable for all the family.