- Sue Burton and Geoff Liles – Otters
- David Readhead – Butterflies
- Marten – What to see on the seashore
- Kate Lock – Wildlife of the skomar and Grassholm tidal races and the Cleddau
- Cliff Benson – Whales and Dolphins
On the 20th November 2013 the Pembrokeshire Coastal Forum (PCF) will hold the very popular ‘Pembrokeshire Wildlife Sightings Event’ at the Merlin Theatre, Haverfordwest from 7 to 10 pm. The event inspires local naturalists and photographers to share stories and images celebrating the diverse and special wildlife of Pembrokeshire. Tickets can be bought in advance by going to Wildlife Sightings 2013 ticket booking sight.
The speakers this year have been planned and should include the following!
Last year we were lucky enough to go to this wonderful evening where enthusiasts spoke about for example Skomer wildlife including its diverse marine life, the 9 species of whales, dolphins and porpoise to be found off Pembrokeshire, Stackpole, The Dung Beetle and a fascinating account of spiders. It was a great evening and we learnt a lot.