- The Old Mill Cafe – Llandowror near St Clears
- Elaichi Indian restaurant in St Clears
- Fish and Chip shops in Laugharne and in St Clears
- Diablos on the Quayside in Carmarthen
- Waverleys in Carmathen town centre supplying wholesome vegetarian lunches
- Cafe No 4 in Carmarthen for a very special occasion
- The Butchers Arms in Llandarog
- Yr Hen Dafen in Llanstefan
- Plum and Vanilla in Narberth
Where to eat in Carmarthenshire
There are many great places to eat in Carmarthenshire and we can offer lots of good ideas to suit all tastes if staying with us at Old Oak Barn. Please ask for more information or check out some of these local places at the bottom of this page!
If you want to organise a very special meal and need some ideas in advance of your stay please let us know as the best restaurants get booked up in advance at weekends. If you are looking for a freshly cooked all day breakfast within 10 minutes we can point you in the right direction. If you have children of all ages there is always somewhere we can recommend. If you are vegetarian there are lots of great cafes and restaurants within half an hour.
Below we list some of our favourite places!
There are many more places and the above list is only a fraction of the many eateries we can recommend.