- There is SO much to do and see there which appeals to all ages.
- The animals are very well cared for and seem contented.
- The playgrounds outside are brilliant and there are PLENTY of ride on tractors. See photo below taken in Feb 2019.
- There is always something new in the well organised spacious site.
- Even if its raining you will have a great day out.
- 0 February – 04 November, 10am – 5pm, every day (during our local Easter, Whitsun and Summer school holidays we stay open until 5.30pm for even more fun!)
- 10 November – 23 December, 10am – 4pm, Saturdays and Sundays only
- We’re closed completely from 24 December 2018 until 05 January 2019
Visit Wales has recently praised Folly Farm with a Gold Award.
Our 5 top reasons to visit Folly Farm which is less than half an hour from Old Oak Barn.
Gold Award for Folly Farm – Congratulations!
Folly Farm Accommodation – If you are planning to visit Folly Farm this summer why not choose a holiday cottage within an easy drive from this great Welsh attraction! Visitors staying with us here at Old Oak Barn especially if they have children nearly always go to the Park – many take advantage of the “boomerang” voucher paying only half price entry fee if returning for a second visit within a week.
Opening Hours at Folly Farm
Take a look at the map below which will give you a great idea of the huge range of attractions and activities now open at Folly Farm.
2018 prices are valid until 15 February 2019. This year, there has been an increase in the online discount so you can now save 15% by buying our day entry tickets online. Annual pass prices again.
|Gate price||Online price||Annual pass|
|Child (3-15 years)||£13.50||£11.48||£40.00|
|Toddler (aged 2)||£6.50||£5.53||£15.00|
These photos were taken by visitors staying here. The giraffes are always popular but our favourite has to be the little penguins! You cannot fail but be entertained by them as they swoop in and out of the water.
We are nearly full this summer here at Old Oak Barn but we do have one week in July and one week in August still available – you can check out availability by clicking above on the Booking and Availability tab.