- We are really child friendly and make children of all ages very welcome.
- The barn is totally private and away from the hustle and bustle of modern city life.
- The 40 acres of woodland provide a wonderful playground for outdoorsy families – an abundance of birdlife too.
- The barn is exceptionally well equipped inside and has great wifi.
- It is very spacious, comfortable, light and airy in summer and warm and cosy in winter.
At this time of year when the days are short and the nights are long we often think of the summer and where to plan a holiday. Some of us think of a Wales Escape! The countryside of this wonderful county of Carmarthenshire is very varied and you don’t have to go far to see some beautiful scenery.
If you are looking for somewhere that goes the extra mile to meet all your needs then why not visit Carmarthenshire and come and stay at Old Oak Barn. We are confident that you will not be disappointed if you choose to stay here.
You could nip down to Pendine, our nearest sandy beach to see Babs or to go horse riding!
Visit the Gardens of Wales near Carmarthen – one of Wales’s premier gardens.
Eat out in one of the many pubs or restaurents nearby.
Visit Laugharne for some tranquil walks where Dylan Thomas wrote Under Milk Wood.
5 Top Reasons to choose Old Oak Barn in Carmarthenshire
You can check availability by clicking right here.